Acne (acne vulgaris, common acne) is a disease of the hair follicles of the face, chest, and back that affects the majority teenagers throughout time of life . It’s not caused by microorganism or bacteria, though microorganism play a role in its development. it’s common for a few ladies to develop acne in their mid- to late-20’s.
Types of acne
- Acne seems on the skin as occluded pores, additionally referred to as blackheads or whiteheads.
- Tender red additionally referred to as pimples or zits,
- Pustules containing pus), and sometimes as Cysts (deep pimples, boils).
- Scarring in some patients.
- Pigmentation of the skin
Reason for acne
Acne occurs when sebaceous (oil) glands attached to the hair follicles are stimulated at the time of puberty or due to other hormonal changes.
In occasional patients, the following may be contributing factors:
- Heredity: If one in all your folks had severe acne, it is probably that your acne are tougher to manage.
- Pressure: In some patients, pressure from helmets, chin straps, collars, suspenders, and also the like will irritate acne.
- Drugs: Some medications could cause or worsen disease of the skin, like those containing iodides, bromides, or oral or injected steroids (either the medically prescribed anti-inflammatory drug or the steroids that bodybuilders or athletes generally take). Most cases of acne, however, are not drug connected.
- Occupations: In some jobs, exposure to industrial merchandise like cutting oils could turn out disease of the skin.
- Cosmetics: Some cosmetics and skin-care products are pore preventive it’s vital to scan the list of ingredients and select those products that have water listed first or second if one thinks about acne. These “water-based” products are sometimes best for those with skin disorder.
Acne is the most common skin condition especially of the young age group, which is not only painful but also leads to many other social disturbances.
It mostly begins in teen age and its incidence tends to reduce as the years pass.
In Acne Vulgaris, the sebaceous glands get infected and several small or large eruptions develop especially on the face, neck and back.
With the help of homeopathy, it is possible to get rid of this painful acne with minimal recurrences.
HOMEOPATHIC CURE IN ACNE VULGARIS
Acne could be a condition that can’t be hidden, and most people are more likely to get scared of a pimple instead of seeing a scary movie!
That is the fear that skin problem will create! however not to worry!
Homeopathy has a solution!
Homeopathy boasts of over a hundred and twenty remedies that may effectively treat differing types of skin problem.
All medicines are tested clinically on thousands of patients everywhere world and serve to boost immunity, remove any hypersensitivity reaction also as deal with the underlying infection, thus giving healthy lustrous skin naturally without any complications.
Homeopathy medicines in acne cure:
Pulsatilla- Pulsatilla is more often indicated in girls with menstrual irregularities.
Hepar Sulphur-In cases where the eruptions are painful and more in the form of boils or abscesses, The patient is quite sensitive to cold as well as pain.
Silicea-Silicea is one of the best homeopathic medicines for acne. There is formation of pus in the pimples and this pus tends to be offensive.
Natrum Mur- In cases that result from the increased secretion of sebum or oil, Natrum Mur is one of the best homeopathic medicines for acne. The face remains oily and greasy.
Nux Vomica- In cases where acne may have resulted from or is accompanied by gastric disturbances, Nux Vom is one of the best homeopathic medicines for acne.