These savory little slider burgers make a perfect mouthful. Dress them up with your favorite burger toppings.
- 1 cup finely diced mini bella mushrooms
- ½ cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 cup cooked brown rice
- 1/3 cup black eyed peas or Northern white beans
- 1/3 cup kidney beans
- 1/3 cup black beans
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. sweet basil
- ½ tsp. rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. dried oregano flakes
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- Combine all the ingredients except for the canola oil in a food processor until well mixed.
- In a medium frying pan heat the canola oil over medium heat.
- Form patties out of two tablespoons of bean mixture.
- Cook five minutes on each side.
- Serve on a dinner roll or in a wrap with your favourite sides.